Transfer market is moving players and money all around Europe. Every EUROLEAGUE team try to improve it’s roster, every fans dream to see his team winning the title. Here you find my Euroleague Power Rankings. Feel free to complain with my opinion and to show ypur personal power rankings.
01. CSKA MOSCOW – the 2015/2016 champions want to win also in 2016/2017; waiting for bookmakers odds, they are my favorites for the title.
02. DARUSSAFAKA ISTANBUL – the sign of Adrien Moerman has been a wonderful shot for the Turkish team.
03. REAL MADRID – this one will be a top European club forever.
04. CRVENA ZVEZDA – the club is working to keep top players at Pionir. Marko Simonovic, for example, will remain in Belgrade
05. ARMANI MILANO – finally the Italian club is building a good team for Euroleague.
06. BARCELONA – it was already a good team last season.
07. UNICS KAZAN – Russian basketball is rising again!
08. FENERBAHCE – Gigi Datome and friends can get a playoff spot.
09. LABORAL VITORIA – the team is still a step under Barcelona and Real Madrid.
10. MACCABI TEL AVIV – I hope my beloved Maccabi can play the post season, but the target is not easy to reach.
11. GALATASARAY – I think they can have some problems this season.
12. OLYMPIACOS PIREUS – I see black clouds over greek basketball.
13. PANATHINAIKOS – see Olympiacos notes.
14. BROSE BASKETS – I like Andrea Trinchieri’s work, but Euroleague is not BBL.
15. EFES ISTANBUL – not enough strong to have dreams.
16. ZALGIRIS KAUNAS – someone has to close this power rankings.